I’m being addicted to sayings and quotes. They are inspiring, motivating and they have the power to provoke new thought. They have the power to break down old beliefs and turn your life around.
I’ve learned alot from quotes and sayings, that’s why I’ve decided to gather some of my favorite ones into this post.
And remember, these quotes are inspirational but it’s up to you to take action. If you’re not willing to take action, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!
Note:- Before going to next quote, take a few second and think about the last you read, It’ll surely change your Thinking.
1) “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” – John C. Maxwell
2) “If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything.” – Win Borden
3) “Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
4) “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
5) “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – Unknown
6) “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Brian Littrell
7) “Never, never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill
8) “There’s always a way – if you’re committed.” – Tony Robbins
9) “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
10) “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
11) “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
12) “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
13) “The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.” – Chinese Proverb
14) “Fall seven times, Stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
15) “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.” – Bruce Lee
16) “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
17) If you can’t afford it, you don’t deserve it. — Anonymous
18) At the age of 20, we don’t care what the world thinks of us; at 30, we worry about what it is thinking of us; at 40, we discover that it wasn’t thinking of us at all. — Anonymous
19) The secret to happiness at work is to find a job you love so much you’d do it as a hobby and make it into a career. — Anonymous.
20) A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow. — George S. Patton
21) In life, never spend more than 10% of your time on the problem and spend at least 90% of your time on the solution. — Tony Robbins
22) The sad truth is that as long as you say, ‘It’s my mother’s fault, my husband’s fault, the government’s fault, my sixth-grade piano teacher’s fault…’ you won’t be happy. — Marcy Shimoff
23) You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
24) The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.
25) You are not a product of your circumstances. You are a product of your decisions.
26) No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
27) If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
28) Trying to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
29) The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. –Paul Valery
30) Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. –Will Rogers